Tuesday 21 December 2010

Doug Lieblich: North Korea Wishes You a Gloriously Superior Merry Christmas

Rocket Man on flickr
Dear American,

On behalf of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, I extend our mighty, nuclear capable seasons greetings! While I myself do not ascribe to your decadent primate behaviors of tree decorating and red-bellied fat man worship, I comprehend that this holiday holds significance in your feeble American minds. I have seen your malls. In winter, you battle over plastic totems of Tickle Me Elmos and Big Mouthed Billy Basses -- useless drivel designed to soften and placate you into docile cows. Such gifts are pathetic, and pale in comparison to the island Yeonpyeong, which I must have. It is the top item on my Christmas List of Demands.

Read and laugh at huffingtonpost.com